Saturday, August 09, 2014
Sunday, August 03, 2014
This is just a small collection of his aggression.
This web page is a work in progress and contains valuable and useful links to various articles and video;s on the Ukraine MH17 Malaysian Plane crash
BBC interview with eyewitnesses highlighting the existence of Ukrainian fighter jets tailing MH17 at the time of its crash
CBC report on OSCE preliminary assessment on the crash site indicating that the fuselage of MH17 was shot down by what looks like 30mm machine gun fire not a missile
Saturday, August 02, 2014
Author: Yury Belous
- The number of holes and openings
- Size of the holes
- The direction and shape of the holes, bend the edges of the holes (inside / outside)
- Smoke surface
- Aviapushka GSH-30-1 with cartridges 9-A-4002, with high-explosive incendiary-or high-explosive shells, completed as part of the Su-25;
- The R-60 "air" - "air" with rod warhead weighing 3 kg 120 mm diameter range up to 10 km with an infrared seeker and a range of up to 5 meters, is completed as part of the Su-25;
- The R-73 "air" - "air" with rod warhead weighing 8 kg 170 mm in diameter range of 20-40 km, with IR deflectable GOS is completed as part of the Su-27, Su-25T.
- The R-27 "air" - "air" with rod warhead weighing 39 kg 230 mm diameter range of 50 km with an inertial GOS with radio and heat / semi-active radar homing / passive RGSN, completed as part of the Su-27.
The gun can fire the following types of ammunition:
- High-explosive incendiary projectile OFZ-30
- High-explosive incendiary tracer OFZT-30
- Armor-piercing explosive shells BR-30
- Multielement shell ME-30.
- It does not explain the traces of soot in the cockpit. Soot can be fire. Aircraft typically lit so that the flame is in a direction opposite the cockpit:
- It does not explain the dent in the cockpit.
- It does not explain the small holes with a diameter of about 1 mm and the point of the smallest particles, which brought down the paint.
- It does not explain microcraters in metal plating.
- She weakly explains the considerable extent of the damage.
- There was radiolakatsionnoy fixing aircraft at the beginning of the fall speed.
- She weakly explains how the Su-25 with a working ceiling 5-7 km could make a fight at an altitude of 10 000 meters.
- compactness compared with shrapnel or high-explosive warheads,
- instantaneous destruction of targets in air.
From land-based SAM rod warhead missiles have 9M37 and 9M333 complex "Strela-10", but their reach to a height of not more than 5 miles away, to get on a plane, flying at an altitude of 10 km, they could not. Rocket complex "Buk" and 9M38 even the newest 9M317 have a fragmentation warhead that leaves a completely different tracks when hit. So this is - not Beech.
- CU is still quite small.
- Passive infrared homing head, swing. This means that the engine will pass rather than the cockpit.
And two schemes pokazavayuschie that in the case of undermining warhead Bucca near the cockpit, you can not hit the damaging elements in the wing. Area of fragments from the warhead beech such. Sorry, but I have this still three years taught. And how to configure radio controlled fuses. There is technology undermining warhead was. Radio controlled fuses emits strongly in the direction of the zone of fragments. As the target enters the zone razleta- receive a response signal from the target and the warhead blasting occurs. "